Below you find a really nice picture of our rings. a professional took it. cool huh?
I think its the best picture of rings I've ever seen. good artistic values and some how it reminds me of star wars.
School is still happening. but we are looking forward to thanksgiving and a new semester. Lets talk about the past. starting with the present. We had the bishopric over today. They just came by to say hi i guess. they didn't give us any callings. but that's okay. It's good they care about us. yesterday we (Robert, Kapono, and I) played Starcraft. Starcraft is good. and playing with family brings us closer together. and a family that plays Starcraft together stays together... till one of them gets cocky and tries to kill everyone else... we also visited Grandma Candy, she is a good lady. and she gave of lamb chops. that reminds me of the puppet show and the never ending song. ... Vanessa says they were pork chops, she is usually right but that song is still going on... Friday was Butch's birthday. I sent him a card and he liked it. Trust me. He called today and we talked. talking is good lets us know that we still have control of this silly English language. Thursday wasn't important, Vanessa took a test and I got the second high score on a test, but that's not too important. Wednesday was Halloween. We still have left over candy, but no complaints here. Tuesday and Monday were days.
These are cookies.
I am eating them as I type this blog. they are yummy, and Vanessa liked them too. Aren't you jealous?
1 comment:
I have a picture just like that!
http://picasaweb.google.com/everett9/Wedding/photo#5006456891461981250
Post a Comment