well we finally got Vanessa's car going again. apparently i just didn't know how to jump a car. but now I've got some exp points yay! we started out early in the morning (so as to avoid the weather... and funny looks from people who know better). the directions on our 9 dollar jumper cable package says something weird and has a diagram of the connection. I'm a guy and so refused to read them but Vanessa walked me through it. to no avail. we sat there and nothing worked. i called my dad and she called her mom and all at the same time a security guy drove up. he offered to help and looked at the set up. he said "oh thats your problem," moved the black cord a little to the left and told us to try it again. we did and it worked. yay! later the same day we decide to eat at scone cutters on state, a really great place to eat. as we pull into our parking spot the car net to us rolls down it's window and asks "you wouldn't have any jumper cables would you?" and so i pull them out pop our hoods and 10 seconds later they are on their way. yeah I'm awesome. all in all i think i got maybe 20 moxie points.
it started snowing today. I'm protesting the weather by watching a harry potter marathon.
1 comment:
Nice job! I have some, but wouldn't know how to use them either.
Post a Comment