We went camping this weekend.
Bear Lake rendezvous state recreation area. It was car camping.
I learned to split wood with a hammer from our Mexican neighbors.
The lake goes a very far way out before it is deep enough to swim. I was ready but the world started to tilt and I had to go back to shore to rescue my AWESOME wife.
The recent graduates the second night were more fun than watching TV. Oh the drama! So glad Vanessa and I are past that.
on the way back we stoped to see the magic waters. next time we visit i'm bringing a rubber duck to send it through the spring. it'll go on an unbeliveable adventure.
1 comment:
Vanessa,
I had to resend your wedding invitation. It is Saturday June 6, at Manti. Annie will be going through the 10:30 session and the sealing is at 12:15. Lunch is at 2:00. Sorry about the mix-up, let me know if you are coming--thanks
sounds like the mini vacations was fun :)
Post a Comment