to answer the question from Maren about geocaching
But really it's a way to make real life more like video games. You can find geocaches even with out a gps. just input the corrodinents into google maps and a green arrow will point to the location. In fact Maren you and the family can find one at the green arrow in this map (it's behind the silly red "A"). it is described as a Very easy drive-up cache. Cammo film cannister.
Dude! I didn't know you wrote a blog for me! I thought that by "following" your blog I would get an email when you blog, but that's not the case, I see...
I like the video. I will definitely look for the geocache on the map. How fun! Thanks for thinking of me!
1 comment:
Dude! I didn't know you wrote a blog for me! I thought that by "following" your blog I would get an email when you blog, but that's not the case, I see...
I like the video. I will definitely look for the geocache on the map. How fun! Thanks for thinking of me!
Post a Comment