Vanessa and I took a trip to a national park this weekend. This will make 2 weeks in a row I've been camping, I'll be gone next week as well.
We had lots of fun on our trip. Camped in the CCC area just out side of the park. It was nearly empty and 4 dollars cheaper.
The Buffalo that followed us through the park.
This happy fellow was interrupted on it's Sunday walk by Vanessa and myself. So we took pictures of it.
Using a binocular as a zoom lens was a great idea. Check out the detail! The fuzzy sides make it seem like I used a filter in photoshop.
A far view of some hill in the park.
Same hill using our awesome binocular lens! I'm so smart using awesome technology and such.
Proof that Vanessa and I were there.
A field of wheat, ND does look really cool when you pass a farm.
That was how we spent the weekend. How was yours?







1 comment:
Hello from Florida! I just read your comment on my blog and had to check in with you guys.
See you soon!
Post a Comment