
In the beginning is where it always begins, and not many people know this but it usually ends somewhere in the middle and the rest of the story is spent "tying things up." This all began one fall evening when serendipity (I now know what that means http://www.answers.com/serendipity&r=67 and yeah thats a good word for it) introduced us. and then a month later a momentous gathering that involved fire and the slightly pagan ritual of smore making. It was just like that Johnny Cash song (a song i am not going to sing because vanessa "hates" that man). Then a few weeks later my sister Rouie, not satisfied with my dateing life and spiritual life took me to a Prayer Meeting. I felt sad to go at first, but earlier in the day I had been convencing a friend of the fact that women with bows in their hair are cute... very cute... to the point of being angelic. anyway..... We showed up late and i sat behind this cute young woman with a thin red bow tied in her hair. I thought to myself: "if she cooks, this is the one." I anxiously waited for the sermon to stop so that i could properly flirt with this angel. Our conversation went something like: "hello, I think girls with bows are cute."
She responded with a quizative "I made cookies for Linger Longer?"
"Really, umm I lost my phone number can I have yours?" (okay i didnt really say that but i did go to Linger Longer and have some really good cookies.)
That was the beginning. it all started at one of those three or four moments. you decide, the rest of the story will be told later, but it's not nearly as fun as the beginning... I've said beginning a lot this blog. and now it's time for it to end.
She responded with a quizative "I made cookies for Linger Longer?"
"Really, umm I lost my phone number can I have yours?" (okay i didnt really say that but i did go to Linger Longer and have some really good cookies.)
That was the beginning. it all started at one of those three or four moments. you decide, the rest of the story will be told later, but it's not nearly as fun as the beginning... I've said beginning a lot this blog. and now it's time for it to end.
1 comment:
Stevenhead you are so cute and this is a neato idea, show me more!
HI VANESSA!!!
Post a Comment