January 3, 2008

2008

This year for FHE steven and i wrote down our goals for this year. This is what we think is important.

As a couple
1. pray daily, morning and night
2. wake up at 6 am. and be on time for the day (ugh)
3. Scripture time
4. FHE every monday night
5. a clean house, chore chart
7. Budget-make and keep to it
8. Have fun every day
9. Temple once a month plus dates with friends
We already do alot of these things but it is good to remind us what we need to do as a couple.

Vanessa

1. Dont procastinate homework
2. Study for Sunday Lessons
3. Exercise more
4. Work on my ASL (learn a hymn in ASL)
5. Find a job for the summer
6. start and finish all the quilts
7. Write in journal once a week
These are my goals for the year. I like to learn new things so that is my goal for the year!

1 comment:

Teandra said...

Vanessa,

These sound wonderful. I think I will follow in your example.