It being almost valentines, and the weather being what it is, and seeing as the world hasn't ended, neither have I fallen into an alternate reality and acquired super powers, therefore I will talk about someone very special to me. I will tell you about the games we play. ..[endif]-->
I don't completely understand how my mind works, but I do know that Vanessa is my favorite girl. She's more important to me than a Nintendo Wii, my car, and yeah even my life. that might seem like a big jump but when it comes down to it I love her so much that in a way I have taken steps necessary to seal us together for not just this life but for the one to come as well. It sort of reminds me of that movie with the mummy. He came back and between all the killing and plagues and stuff he just wanted his girlfriend back. Except I wont be coming back and killing things... hmm odd. But the point is that if I had to die for her to enjoy her life than that's an acceptable bargain. Hopefully she won't find joy in my death.
Last night we cut little hearts out of pink and red and purple papers, upon the hearts we wrote "little things" that the other does to make us happy. it reminded me of a favorite game I played called "do ten good things with out getting caught" (not a very creative name but it does get right to the point and it fits well with my other names for games I've played, like "see who can shove the most couch foam up their nose" that was a great game.) I like to play the ten good things game, but its very hard to win. I always get caught or get told to do something that I would have done for the game which means I have to start over. But it's not the sort of game that supposed to be won, or lost... it's only supposed to be played. Vanessa is very good at catching me; I don't think she knows I'm trying to play.
Vanessa has said that her favorite game as child playing in her neighborhood in price was "house" and I don't think it was a retelling of the TV show. But I've never seen it so I really couldn't say. She was always the mom, and I can't be sure but I bet she was a great mom. She's almost done with her major, only 4 classes to go and she'll have a B.A. that's like a B.S. but it says she knows a language other than English. children can sign and be understood before they can talk, so that means that Vanessa will be able to have long conversations with our youngsters with out having to translate the Spanish... because we all know how much fun it will be to have polyglot children.
I love Vanessa. And she really is cute. I imagine her sitting next to me with a simple red bow in her hair. Wearing a green shirt and jeans relaxing on the warm rocks. The sun would tickle her face and arms, and a gentle but very cold breeze would blow flicking her hair into my face and poking my in the eye. A single tear would form while she scoots closer to steal my warmth. I wrap my arms around her and hug tightly. We jump. The air seems to rush past us but actually we rush through it, carving our path like a bullet through water. Spalsh! Wet, and cold, and alive we bob to the surface of the lake. I look up at the cliff and laugh, Vanessa finally has a chance to scream. We swim back to the boats to dry off and grab some food. I think that story might become true. It sounds fun at very least.
No comments:
Post a Comment