I'm sure Vanessa could tell it with better grammar and more punctuation but at least i spell check now. any way.
I drove Vanessa to class this morning and parked the car with the lights on. yay! we had an adventure. it included borrowing Joe's car, trying to push Vanessa's car (it's a '90 ie made with lead), waiting for the car in front of her to move, using a broken "simple start" thing from black and decker, buying jumper cables, and finally giving up after an unsuccessful attempt to start her car. yeppa the car is still on campus, we can figure it out tomorrow. right now it's time for Wendy's because when all else fail there is still comfort food. but actually i feel really good about the day so far. because of our adventure I've spent a lot of time with my wife and she is lots of fun. i wish we could have adventures like this all the time. but she doesn't like that idea too much.
1 comment:
I'm sorry! I can understand though. Our car just got stolen...for the 2nd time.
Post a Comment