8 TV SHOWS: Heros, the news, the Office, Gilmore Girls, Saturday cartoons, anything on the History channel, watch Steven play Mario cart, watch Steven watch star trek.
8 Things I did Yesterday: Went to work, printed pictures on the thermal printer, packed up the ski exhibit, talked to my mom, ate a sandwich for lunch, rode the bus, went to dinner with my in-laws, rode in the car to Provo.
8 Things I am Looking Forward To: Getting finished with school (only 8 credit hours to go), moving away from salt lake, being a mom, buying a house, snow, not having to drive to class and work when it snows, our 2nd anniversary, sleeping into tomorrow morning.
8 Things I wish for: i wish i had my own sewing area, that i was done with school, the house would stay clean for longer than 5 mins, that Steven was done with school, that next summer would plan it's self, i could go back to Trefoil Ranch, that we didn't have school debt, we had siesta's everyday at work.
8 People I Tag: Anyway who wants to do it!
1 comment:
love the sleeping in part. Sounds like you are pretty close to being finished with school, congrats! I'm glad you are still sewing, what kind of projects do you do? It was fun seeing you and the fam at the exhibit yesterday, I wish it hadn't been so crowded so we could have stopped and visited for a minute.
Post a Comment