October 20, 2008

My Husband

Audrey tagged me.... Steven helped a little, all of the stuff in the parenthesises is what he wanted to add.

What's your husband's name? Steven Homer
How long have you guys been married? In January it will be 2 years.
How long did you date? We meet in October of 2005, started dating on February 7, 2006 engaged on October 3, 2006 and married by January 2, 2007.
How old is he? 24
Who eats more sweets? It depends on the day and what kind of sweets but Steven can eat more than me all the time.
Who said "I love you" first? Steven did about 2 months after we started dating. It was during a Linger Longer.
Who is taller? Steven by a few inches (like 17)
Who is the better singer? Steven likes to pick his own tune to sing with all songs.
Who is smarter? depends on what kind of subject. (Steven is techie, Vanessa remembers everything)
Who does the laundry? I always do the laundry (so true)
Who pays the bills? I pay the bills
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Steven does
Who mows the lawn? we don't really have a lawn. We have a 1 foot space of dirt that Steven pulls the weeds from.
Who cooks dinner? Steven usually does cause I hate our kitchen. (Vanessa won't cook meat)
Who drives? if we are together Steven usually does unless I am picking him up.
Who's the first to admit they are wrong? neither one.... (Steven, yeah he's so humble and cute too)
Who kissed who first? Steven kissed me first. He rolled me off the couch on to the floor during a movie. (beware my awesome judo skills)
Who asked out who first? Steven called and we watched a movie at his house and I sat next to Rouie (who was really sick) and Fluffy and Steven sat on the floor.
Who wears the pants? we both do but sometimes i wear skirts. (and she looks a lot better in skirts than Steven does)
I tag- anyone who wants to.

1 comment:

Mike and Audrey said...

Thanks for playing Vanessa! I like to read tags.