Audrey made it known to me that next year it will be 5 years since I graduated wow.....!
1. DID YOU DATE SOMEONE FROM YOUR SCHOOL? I only went on 1 date in high school and it was a blind date so I guess you could say that I didn't really date anyone from my school.
2. WHAT KIND OF CAR DID YOU DRIVE? The toothpaste car
3. DID YOU PASS YOUR DRIVER'S LICENSE TEST YOUR FIRST TRY? Yeah I did but I didn't past the eye test the first time.
4. WHERE YOU A PARTY ANIMAL? goodness noIi was a homebody
5. WERE YOU CONSIDERED A FLIRT? my 10th grade year I was but 11th and 12th not so much.
6. WERE YOU IN BAND, ORCHESTRA, OR CHOIR? nope I wasn't in any of those but I wanted to be in choir?
7. WERE YOU A NERD? I was in Chemistry club, does that count?
8. WERE YOU ON ANY VARSITY TEAMS? Nope not really
9. DID YOU EVER GET SUSPENDED/EXPELLED? Nope I was a good girl
10. CAN YOU STILL SING THE FIGHT SONG? I think so if I had a little help
11. WHO WERE YOUR FAVORITE TEACHERS? Mrs. Hansen for Foods and Mr. Bianco for Algebra 2 and Trig/PreCalc and Mr Bean for Sports Med
12. WHERE DID YOU SIT FOR LUNCH? Always at the second table from the door
13. WHAT IS YOUR SCHOOL'S FULL NAME? Carbon High School
14. WHAT IS YOUR SCHOOL'S MASCOT AND COLORS? Dinos Blue and White
15. DID YOU GO TO HOMECOMING AND WITH WHO? I never went to a dance in high school
16. IF YOU COULD GO BACK AND DO IT AGAIN WOULD YOU? I guess so, I loved much I got to see my friends. I don't get to see them very much anymore ;(
17. WHAT DO YOU REMEMBER MOST ABOUT GRADUATION? My eyes hurting so bad cause I got contacts that day and all 4 of my sisters came with flowers
18. WHERE DID YOU GO SENIOR SKIP DAY? I didn't go anywhere
19. WERE YOU IN ANY CLUBS? FCCLA, Chemistry Club, CSADD and Girl Scouts
20. HAVE YOU GAINED SOME WEIGHT SINCE THEN? I have gained and lost and gained and lost.... All because of camp.
21. WHO WAS YOUR PROM DATE? I didn't go to prom
22. ARE YOU PLANNING ON GOING TO YOUR 10 YEAR REUNION? It could be fun
23. DID YOU HAVE A JOB IN HIGH SCHOOL? I watched my 2 nieces every day after school for 3 years without pay. It was kinda a job.
24. I TAG..... Anyone who wants to do it.
2 comments:
Its kind of crazy. I know it doesn't make us old yet or anything but it is still crazy that it has already been 5 years. It doesn't seem like it at all!
Vanessa, that was way too funny, who knew you were a comedian! My favorite answer was flunking the eye exam!
Post a Comment