February 4, 2009

Steven's 25 things

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 26 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

1. I cant smell.
2. spent two years in Argentina learning Spanish and teaching the gospel
3. I'm a huge supporter of monogamy
4. My favorite colour is clear. there are some who argue that clear is not a color. they argue with out logic.
5. I collect old tv shows, movies, books and music in digital format out of habit i don't really think I'll watch every episode of Macguyver, or Babylon five, or watch every James bond film.
6. i talk too much or not enough.
7. people remember my name but i don't remember theirs.
8. I've been happily married since January 2 nd 2007 to the girl i dreamt about when i was about 7 years old and asked God to show me my wife.
9. i have erratic sleeping patterns
10. i started playing the violin when i was 22 years old
11. i get distracted easily and my mind works on a first in last out to do list. that is to say, if you want me to do something tell me to do it right now and it gets priority.
12. i made a horrible video game, two trebuchets throw "pumpkins" at each other
13. I'm going to miss my phone when they force me to get a new one.
14. i pretend that one day i will rule BHAB
15. some of my fondest memories might be made up, but we can never know because i don't recall.
16. my evil great grandmother abandoned me in north Hollywood and then after getting my self safely to my aunt house the evil great grandmother wouldn't let me go back to her place unless i apologized for what i had done.
17. i love my wife, she writes me love notes on the bathroom mirror in dry-erase marker.
18. I was leader of a group of outcasts in high school and during lunch we would practice running on walls and corners.
19. i think the world would be a better place if consequences were a little more immediate.
20. few people have seen my favorite movie, "wizard of speed and time"
21. strangely i preferred washing toilets than classrooms.
22. I randomly burst into song.
23. I think about life and experiences as though i could level up and track my skill points.
24. in the morning when i dress my self sometimes i become Monochromatic Man! hero of boring people everywhere! and sometimes Vanessa lets me stay that way. that's the lesson i learned about matching clothes.
25. i am serious about naming my first born male child Anonymous Jeorge Olaf Lowe the 7th. i think it has a certain ring to it, something that says" this must be an important type of guy to have a name that makes me think "this must be an important type of guy to have a name that makes me think "this must.... (people I've just developed a name that will cause a person to enter an infinite recursive function! behold the power of a well designed name!) besides that Anonymous is one of the great poets and a highly quoted author, Jeorge sounds foreign giving him that minority edge that is so important these days, Olaf is a family name on Vanessa's side (we have to go back about 30 or 40 generations but it's a family name), Lowe seems like a respectable enough family, and the 7th make him sound like we've been expecting him (or there was a strange time warp and i changed my name when i figured out i wasn't getting back to the future)

1 comment:

Luke and Mary said...

Steve I didn't think the trebuchet game was THAT bad!!!!! Did you ever add more to it after we turned it in? I just want to know if Vanessa is okay with the name you've picked out?