Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 26 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.
1) I love being married.
2) I am in my last semester of college but I am running out of motivation to continue...I hope I can last until May.
3) I love to go camping with anyone and anywhere. If you ever want to go camping let me know, I will be there in a heartbeat.
4) In my degree all of my classes are the same but with different emphasis.
5) I do not like to have water over my face. It is one of the reasons I do not like to go swimming.
6) I have to brush my teeth every time I leave the house.
7) Every time I cook a meal alone I always end up breaking something, or burning or cutting myself. But nothing like that happens when I have someone in the same house as me.
8) I don't like having to work, but I like working when I have nothing to do.
9) I only eat chocolate ice cream.
10) My husband calls me his secretary.
11) I remember everything, birthdays, anniversaries, everything.
12) I am the only one of my married friends who is not pregnant or a parent yet.
13) February is my favorite month.
14) My peanut and tree nut allergies didn't come until I was 20 years old.
15) My hair has never curled.
16) My husband was my first boyfriend.
17) I sew a lot
18) I can't wait to be a mom.
19) I have horrible eyesight.
20) I have been a Girl Scout since I was 7 years old...I will be a Girl Scout for the rest of my life.
21) I have never kissed anyone but my own husband.
22) I love pretty leather books.
23) I can only wear contacts when the sun is out. If I wear my glasses my cheeks and nose become really, really sunburned.
24) I taught myself how to sew and knit. I like to pick one new thing to learn every year.
25) I cannot do homework if the house is not clean
3 comments:
I learned 20 new things about Vanessa today
very interesting. It's so fun to learn about you. So pop quiz...when's my birthday and anniversary?
Tea- Your birthday is in April and your anniversary is in September. lol. I can't believe that I remember.
Post a Comment