March 10, 2009

I've been busy...

So my life has been busy for the last couple of weeks with school, work and everything else. Work has been going really well. I helped fabricate 5 Wallace Stegner exhibits. That is a lot of exhibits because the original plan was to only do one for the Stegner Symposium but it seems like very one really liked the exhibit so we ended up doing multiple ones. If you want to see one of the exhibits there is still one of the exhibits up at the Salt Lake City Library. It is nice to be busy at work. lol.

In addition to school and work I have also been making lots of pretty little things for other people. There are a lot of my friends who are having babies, I have had to make a list of who is having what and when the baby is coming to help me stay on task to make sure the no one gets missed. I have been working on lots of baby stuff and birthday gifts. Here are some of the things that I have been working on for the last 2 weeks.

This is a baby quilt I made for baby Jennifer (I made her older sister Clare the same pattern and colors but switched around last year.) Jennifer was born on President's Day (I was born on Pres. day too!)

This a easy quilt and booties for Celeste's new little girl who is due in early April. (I made her older sister Phaydra a quilt like this one but in purple.)

These are a bunch of baby booties that I made for my Mom to give as gifts to her friends who are having babies.

These are my favorite pair from this batch.

Rouie and Kapono requested their birthday gifts this year. Rouie wanted a purse like the one I made for Nannie and Janet for last Christmas. Kapono requested pajamas like the ones he got for christmas but I don't have a picture of those.

It comes with an awesome tissue holder and a little bag to hold wipes and diapers for Asa, and they all are matchy.

So as you can see I have been keeping myself busy. Lol.

In other news Spring Break is next week and then it will be 8 weeks until I graduate!

4 comments:

kelley said...

you have been busy! I love the booties, bags and blankets. And I'm impressed with your professional opportunities

Luke and Mary said...

wow. busy and TALENTED! i'm quite impressed!

Mike and Audrey said...

Sounds like you have been having fun! Good job.

Clark and Alicia said...

WOW! I can't believe you made those...! They look professionally made, and those little shoes are SOOOO cute!