Welcome to our new place. We are in #11 on the second floor, we are the ones with the big L on the door.
Please excuse the mess. We are still unpacking and things still haven't found their homes yet.
First stop is the dining room and kitchen. I love the new kitchen. It has so much space compared with our old place in Utah.
Living room. It is always a mess. Don't look to closely! Moving on now....
Into the hallway. The light is so pretty here.
On your right is the 1st bathroom.
The first door on the left is the guest room/ office. The bed is best! Please come visit us sometime.
The last door on the left is our bedroom. Which includes our own .....
Bathroom!
The end of the tour is to the balcony.
Where I get to look at the beautiful sky and watch the grass green up.
We are loving North Dakota!
1 comment:
thankyou for the tour of your lovely home. I'm glad you are happy :)
Post a Comment