I know that they say a picture is worth a thousand words but I think I'll give you 10 each. no more no less. If you want to ask questions Vanessa would love the comments.
Geocaching it's free. Vanessa bought me a gps for Christmas.
Hidden in the flood light was a film canister. YAY
Library they have a chess club but no D&D Club
Capitol, Tallest Building in the state 241 feet 8 inches
Next we went to a fancifully named museum. Isn't Vanessa cute.
Zoomed in it reminds me of a horror story monster.
We have radish plants in a pot. They will be food.
Canadian geese migrate through North Dakota because Canada gets cold.
I think this is the original, it is behind glass.
Check it out! Air Scouts! Heck yeah! happy 100th anniversary!
This thing almost ate me a live! Movies aren't real.
Guided tour right on your cell. You can call too.
Matt this chair is for you. Hope you like it.
Family of buffalo/bison, because I can't tell the difference.
Hunter sitting across from the buffalo/bison: finger on trigger.
"Lift to Smell" under the sign that says Buffalo Wallow.
Tribal Calendar 119 years of history one frame per year.
They got small pox this year. Happens three other times.
There were lots of face circles they made me laugh.
Wedding day! You buy the dress and rent the crown.
Same Crown as above but with the flash off. Strange.
"Really it's not windy, this is how it always is."
Huge reading propaganda poster. Reading has always needed good propaganda.
"It was like career day for half of the class."
Take milk from cow, put in churn, take butter out.
Okay, that's all. some of those are like poetry. We are having a great time here in Bismarck. I even spell checked this post because I know the grammar will be wrong.
3 comments:
interesting visit to the museum--did you smell the buffalo wallow?
Bison is plural for buffalo! Congrats on moving to ND! Hope to see you at a Peet reunion sometime in the future!
@ Sis. Jensen- Steven smelled the buffalo wallow but he couldn't smell anything. I didn't even want to try. When Cassie came to visit me last month she tried it and said that it stunk really bad.
@ Aunt Nancy- I totally didn't know that bison was the plural for buffalo! It is nice to finally know the difference. Hope to see you guys soon too!
Post a Comment