May 28, 2010

I'm Selling my car

Tell everybody!
My employer provided me with a car so I don't need my Suzuki any more. Vanessa drove it any way, well a couple times and it was so much fun, but it's just siting around costing me money right now. FYI cars are not investments. So we are selling it. You can buy it if you'd like, just leave a comment and we can start a new internet trend!


So many fun things happened with that car. We went camping, and traveling and even brought groceries home in it. It was just like a car to me I loved it so much. There is enough room in the back for Robert to sit comfortably, and enough room in the trunk to stuff both him and me (no we never tried it, but it was comfy went I went in by my self) What? Everyone should just lay in the trunk of a car every once in a while. Just to get to practice pulling the emergency escape lever.
Okay now go spread the word, tell every one you know that they should buy my car. Here is a link for you to follow. Ebay motors has an ad with pictures.

Signed -- Steven H. Lowe

No comments: