August 25, 2010

Chokecherry Festival

This past weekend was the 4th annual Chokecherry Festival here in Williston.  It was great fun.  We went to the park and had ice cream with chokecherry syrup.  I was able to buy some chokecherry jelly and some strawberry rhubarb jam and for Steven we picked up some chokecherry honey.  We had so much fun!

We also stopped by a garage sale and I found this most awesome sewing machine for $7.25.  It is in perfect condition.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Now you just have to go back in time a century to figure out how to run that sewing machine :) Actually, it looks great and I'm sure you have already made some fantastic pieces of art.

Nancy said...

Vanessa! I saw your comment on facebook that you're lacking a fabric store. I have lots of awesome "fat quarters" for quilting. I'll mail them to you if you're interested! E-mail me your address.