Things have been a little crazy for us lately with Steven gearing up with Fall recruitment and Vanessa working full time as a preschool teacher at Ekblad Development Center. We also have both received callings in our new ward. Steven is the new Gospel Doctrine teacher and Vanessa is the primary teacher to the 4 year olds. Between work and church who knew that Vanessa would be spending 6 out of 7 days a week with 4 year olds. We having fun getting to know our new ward but still miss our ward in Bismarck.
In other news.
I really dislike paying to do laundry especially when my clothes don't dry fast enough.... so instead of adding 2 or 3 more quarters I just bring the socks up to finish drying in the spare bedroom.
One day I just had to make cream puffs....
This is what happened. Yummy! Especially with homemade whipped cream.


3 comments:
I'm not a big pastry person, but your cream puffs look mighty tasty!
Wait until you hang sheets from the various cupboards! I have great memories of coming home and finding any article of clothing on the lamps because my roommate liked to air dry some of her clothes. :)
Fintch
Good thing you are so good with kids (both of you really)! There's going to be a fan club for Vanessa of four year olds organizing very soon.
Oh and the sock idea is brilliant and the cream puffs look spectacular!
Post a Comment