In the past Vanessa and I have sent out a short letter chronicling our year’s adventure. This year I think we might just list the top ten things on a card and write a letter with more lasers. I like lasers and the world would be a better place if we used them more often. Maybe next year shutterfly will have special “laser enhanced” greeting cards for the holidays. I mean getting mail that isn’t a bill is already pretty cool but think of how awesome it would be if a laser light show lit up the room when you opened the card instead of a simple audio recording. Or maybe for 3 extra dollars you could get one with laser light show and audio recording. Just think of the fun you could have by watching the commercials for such a product. shutterfly better get this idea to the patent office pretty quick or hallmark will be them to it. Hallmark makes better commercials… I think. I’ve never seen a shutterfly commercial.
Any way the point is that it’s Christmas time again, and because of this blog post we get 50 Christmas cards. Now is the time to give us your mailing addresses because the first 50 will get the cool cards and then after that it’s just back to the plain white office paper, maybe. Looking at the online selections of cards we have 3 favorites.
The “top ten is 2010” I like to say the name really fast.
“Starlight Sky” because taking away the color from a photo somehow makes it look classy.
“Candy Canes Green” because green is a good color and candy canes are one of the best things about Christmas.
Another best thing about Christmas is hot cocoa, and if you put hot cocoa and candy canes together then you basically have Christmas in a cup. You could add whipped cream if you like snow.
Any way the point is that it’s Christmas time again, and because of this blog post we get 50 Christmas cards. Now is the time to give us your mailing addresses because the first 50 will get the cool cards and then after that it’s just back to the plain white office paper, maybe. Looking at the online selections of cards we have 3 favorites.
The “top ten is 2010” I like to say the name really fast.
“Starlight Sky” because taking away the color from a photo somehow makes it look classy.
“Candy Canes Green” because green is a good color and candy canes are one of the best things about Christmas.
Another best thing about Christmas is hot cocoa, and if you put hot cocoa and candy canes together then you basically have Christmas in a cup. You could add whipped cream if you like snow.
shutterfly does more than just Christmas Photo cards. They also have Wall Calendars and it’s really close to 2011, pretty good timing for us. I don’t think shutterfly will give me a free calendar, but they have a nice selection anyway and they come with all the numbers already on the paper. Hey and don’t forget about the Thank you cards. You might want to check them out to have a ready reply for our Christmas cards.



3 comments:
Im just letting you know i want a cool one :) My addy is
451 e 400 n
PMB 5676
Price UT 84501
Hey guys! I've loved reading your thankful posts. Cute, cute!
Could I get an email to send our address to?
P.S. In case we get around to doing cards this year, could we get yours too?
@Kim Send it to stevenandvanessa AT gmail DOT com
Post a Comment