*S Fluffy Coats and Good Mittens.
*V Short work weeks
November 23rd
*S Batteries, with out them none of my remotes would work.
*V That I didn't kill the kids at work. It's good that every day they have a new personality, but bad that they are all so crazy!
November 24th
*S Active District volunteers.
*V Childhood excitement for short weeks and holidays!
November 25th
*S My Mema's Pecan Pie Recipe.
*V I have a sister to spend Thanksgiving with.
November 26th
*S That I don't own a dog.
*V And a husband who let me buy 84 yards of fabric! And a sewing table, those nifty kinds that make the machine level with the table.
November 27th
*S Netflix. All the good shows none of the commercials. Although since I'm sharing it with my Dad my instant queue has gotten "interesting."
*V Good traveling weather.
November 28th
*S The gift of Tongues (Really? Ton-gues? why isn't it spelled tounges? English is silly sometimes.) Apparently I give long talks and no one seemed to mind. In fact I got a hug from some lady because of it. I got asked to speak in church last night, plus I teach Sunday school and sing in the choir, by the end of church my throat hurt.
*V A close tie between Skittles (taste the rainbow, but not yellow because yellow is icky) or friends at church that make living up here fun and exciting.
*V A close tie between Skittles (taste the rainbow, but not yellow because yellow is icky) or friends at church that make living up here fun and exciting.
1 comment:
Hahaha. Love the last one on both of your lists!
Good to see you too.
S- I am sooo with you on the throat hurt part. Singing all stinkin' day with a cold is not fun.
Post a Comment