November 6, 2010

Our Utah Trip October 2010



Cool moving pictures.

7 comments:

Audra M said...

Hello Little Lowes. Didn't have to search ya. But I should have. Nice to meet up this way.

Hope you had fun visiting the new baby and taking dinner. How fun. See you tomorrow!

Thanks for your help today.

The Fintch said...

Okay, the pictures were lovely. I hope the wedding had a little rain to start it off with some good luck!

And NEXT time you head west, let some of us know!!

Fintch

The little Lowes said...

@Audra- Thank you for stopping by. You are the best!

@Fintch- I am so sorry that we didn't get a chance to meet up. It was a quick trip for a wedding. I don't know the next time we will be going west, we will not be going home for Christmas. When we do make a visit back I will totally let you know.

kelley said...

thanks for taking me along on your very long but nice trip. I especially enjoyed the candid shots of your family, especially momma and poppa peet.

deb said...

Loved the pix comments! heehee. Fabulous having you both come to Utah on a fast weekend. xoxo

The little Lowes said...

All of the picture captions were done by Steven. He had a little to much fun with them :)!

Nancy said...

Steve and Vanessa, you two are too cute and fun! Thanks for sharing the photos. I'm mad at myself for not making it to the wedding!