November 7, 2010

Thankful week 1

November 1st
*S     Paydays.
*V     A job that keeps me busy, and wonderful kids at work who give me hugs when they know they are in trouble.

November 2nd
*S     Power outs.
*V     Sunshine!  I am going to be happy for everyday that the sun is out because I know that it will not last for long.

November 3rd
*S     Meeting new people.
*V    Stressful days that end with chocolate ice cream and chocolate Magic Shell and times that remind me of Grandma and Grandpa Peet.

November 4th
*S     To have enough food on our table that tastes really yummy.
*V     Coworkers that help make the workload light, and holding 5 week old babies.

November 5th
*S     A place to sleep in Williston.
*V     The weekend and being able to spend it with my husband.

November 6th
*S     Pizza Parties with the Primary.
*V     Seeing the awesome Mackenzie family all day long.  They always make my day.

November 7th
*S     Having a wife that isn't afraid to take my stitches out.
*V     Primary songs and the cute little voices that sing them.  Also old sacrament meeting programs that have pictures of Jesus that I can use to help my primary class be reverent.

We have had a very full week of ups and downs.  Life is going well for us though.

1 comment:

kelley said...

oh vanessa, you are brave to take his stitches out! I like your grateful post.