November 14, 2010

Thankful week 2

November 8th
*S  Simple and clearly worded goals
*V  A new week that can be whatever I want it to be.

November 9th
*S  Days that start with "T"
*V  The funny things my kids at work say, and text messages that wish me Happy Tuesday!

November 10th
*S  That student loans aren't forever.
*V  Impulse trips to the church on Wednesdays that also include a new additional calling. Which now include me going to the church every Wednesday.

November 11th
*S  A boss who thinks his job is helping me do good at my job.
*V  Being busy.  It keeps me sane.

November 12th
*S  Making friends out of strangers.
*V  That I have 2 days off from work every week.

November 13th
*S  Spending a full day with Vanessa. oh and PIE!
*V  Fabric that can be made to fit anything I want it to just by using a little creativity.

November 14th
*S  Getting asked to sit with the Primary during the Primary Program today. I had the one of the most reverent rows.
*V  Making friends in our new ward.  And that the Primary Program went well and only had one girl in my row that tried to escape!

1 comment:

kelley said...

love your post, and you are very creative with fabric. I'm glad you only had one girl in your row that tried to escape too. Have a nice Thanksgiving :)