Rules:
1.You have to post these rules before you give the facts.
2. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.
3. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog-post containing your own middle name game facts.
4. At the end of your blog-post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
Middle Name: Lynne
L- Love- I love my husband this much 8!
Y- Yellow - this color make me look sick
N- Nice- Sometimes I'm too nice and can't say no to anyone.
N- Nintendo - my husband would trade his first child for a wii
E- Education- I am going to school and am so close that i may have my BA by December!
1. Do you like cheese? Yeah sure I guess
2. Have you ever been arrested? Nope
3. Have you ever shot a gun? Yes. My dad taught me when I was little. All of us Peet girls know how.
4. Your favorite song? I love the song I am the Luckest by Ben Folds Five and I Feel Fantastic by Jonathan Colton
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? I am always worried I will be late.
6. What do you think of when you eat hot dogs? Eww why am I eating this?????
7. What's your favorite Christmas song? The Carol of the Bells
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Water
9. Can you do push ups? Yeah but I don’t like to.
10. Is your bathroom clean? Yes..
11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding ring.
12. Favorite Hobby? Sewing stuff for other people. I love to make little baby quilts and PJs.
13. What are you listening to right now? The tv talking….
14. What is the last thing you ate? chocolate
15. What one trait do you hate about yourself? Being shy about telling people how I feel about them.
16. Middle Name? Lynne
17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? I’m tired of snow. I miss Steven I hope it doesn’t take forever for him to get home. I need to do the dishes soon.
18. Name the last 3 things you have bought. Food, text books, fabric for a quilt
19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink. Water, milk, Kool-Aid
20. Current worry right now? When will the snow stop….
21. Current hate? People who can’t drive.
22. Favorite place to be? Sleeping in my bed or camping anywhere or sleeping under the stars.
23. How did you bring in the New Year? Went to dinner and watched a movie with Alicia and Clark Radford and watched the fireworks.
24. What is your quirkiest habit? Carrying a first aid kit with me at all times.
25. Name three people who will complete this and return? I have no idea.
26. How many siblings do you have? 4 sisters, 1 brother
27. Do you own slippers? Goodness no, I hate them. but i borrow Stevens robe all the time.
28. What shirt are you wearing? T-shirt
29. What shampoo do you use? Whatever is in the shower.
30. Favorite colors? Red and Green.
31. Would you like to be a pirate? No.
32. What songs do you sing in the shower? Hmm whatever is in my head at the time.
33. Favorite female name? Ava, Giada, Ella, Jonina, Leah, Avie
34. Favorite male name? Anonymous, Link, hmm nope those are stevens.. i dont like boy names we better only have girls
35. What's in your pockets right now? I don’t have pockets.
36. Last thing that made you laugh? my husband
37. Best bed sheets as a child? I don’t remember
38. Worst injury you've ever had? When I was at camp I fell repelling and had major rope burn all over my hands.
39. When's your birthday? February 17
40. How many TVs do you have in your house? 1.
41. Who is your loudest friend? Any of them from camp!
42. There is no 42, 42 IS THE ANSWER!
43. Does someone have a crush on you? i should hope so, and he better be married to me
44. Do you wish on shooting stars? Yes sometimes
45. What is your favorite book ? I don’t have a favorite.
46. What is your favorite age? Where im at now?????
47. What song do/did you want played at your wedding? I wanted I'm the Luckiest but we didnt have music or dancing :( Oh well.
48. What song do you want played at your funeral? I dunno.
49. What were you doing at 12 am this morning? Steven was telling me a story to help me sleep.
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Snow snow go away
1 comment:
Fabulous! I love it!
Post a Comment